Contemporary curriculum informed by the latest global trends in supply chain
Co-developed with industry practitioners to provide relevant and practical skills in demand by employers
Practice-based online learning combining the latest theory and analytical techniques with interactive course material and live case studies
Learn in a collaborative online environment in your own time – anywhere, from any device.
The projected growth for Supply Chain Managers by 2032.
(Burning Glass Technologies, 2022)
The average salary for Supply Chain/Logistics Managers (SEEK, 2022). According to Burning Glass Technologies, there is a salary premium for professionals with skills in logistics management, leadership and process improvement.
Completing a Graduate Certificate in Operations and Supply Chain Management could lead to roles such as:
- Procurement Lead
- Procurement Manager
- Operations Coordinator
- Supply Chain Manager
- Production Manager
- Logistics Manager
UTS’s 100% online Master of Supply Chain Management will advance your technical, analytical and managerial capabilities to be able to drive strategic and innovative solutions, building resilient, sustainable and inclusive supply chains for the future.
Upon successful completion of the Graduate Certificate in Operations and Supply Chain with UTS Online, you will develop skills through the following learning outcomes:
Critical thinking and analysis
Apply critical thinking and analytical skills to identify opportunities and formulate creative options for complex real-world operations and supply chain management problems.
Develop interpersonal skills and communication strategies to effectively engage and influence diverse stakeholders at multiple levels.
Understand the principles of ethics, sustainability, and knowledge relevant to Indigenous contexts as supply chain managers to make informed, positive decisions to engage with Indigenous businesses in operations and supply chain management.
Technical and commercial capability
Apply knowledge of operations and supply chain management concepts with technical and commercial capabilities to lead professional practice.
To learn more about how these learning outcomes can help you advance your career, get in touch with our Student Enrolment Advisors.
The UTS Online Graduate Certificate in Operations and Supply Chain Management is suitable for those who wish to:
- Learn theoretical knowledge and best practice of supply chain management to supplement their work experience
- Pave the pathway into a career in operations and supply chain management
- Feel equipped in leading effective operations and managing future disruptions in their organisation
- Develop their interpersonal and communication skills to effectively engage and influence stakeholders
- Broaden their capacity as a professional to expand or diversify their career opportunities
- Immediately apply best practice strategies to their current role and/or workplace
- Gain entry into the Master of Supply Chain Management
See entry requirements under course information for more eligibility information.
What you will study
The UTS Online Graduate Certificate in Operations and Supply Chain Management comprises four subjects (24 credit points) and can be completed in as little as eight months.
The course includes the following subjects:
- Business Operations Principles
- Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Risk and Disruption Management
- Problem Solving in Business Operations using Technologies
UTS Online’s Graduate Certificate in Operations and Supply Chain Management is comprised of four subjects. On successful completion of this course, you will have the opportunity to progress on to the Master of Supply Chain Management.