Contemporary curriculum informed by the latest global trends in supply chain with a focus on service design and data analytics
Co-developed with industry practitioners to provide relevant and practical skills in demand by employers
Practice-based online learning combining the latest theory and analytical techniques with interactive course material and live case studies
Learn in a collaborative online environment in your own time – anywhere, from any device.
The projected growth for Supply Chain Managers by 2032.
(Burning Glass Technologies, 2022)
The average salary for Service Designers in Australia (Glassdoor, 2022).
Completing a Graduate Certificate in Service Design and Data Analytics in Supply Chain could lead to roles such as:
- Service Design Manager
- Service Supply Chain Designer
- Supply Chain Manager - Network Design
- Distribution & Inventory Control Analyst
- Inventory Analyst
- Supply Planning Analyst
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Logistics Analyst
UTS’s 100% online Master of Supply Chain Management will advance your technical, analytical and managerial capabilities to be able to drive strategic and innovative solutions, building resilient, sustainable and inclusive supply chains for the future.
Upon successful completion of the Graduate Certificate in Service Design and Data Analytics in Supply Chain, you will develop skills through the following learning outcomes:
Critical thinking and analysis
Apply critical thinking and analytical skills to identify opportunities and formulate creative options for complex real-world service design problems in supply chain management.
Develop interpersonal skills and communication strategies to effectively engage and influence diverse stakeholders at multiple levels.
Understand the principles of ethics, sustainability, and knowledge relevant to Indigenous contexts as supply chain managers to make informed, positive decisions to engage with Indigenous businesses in service design and supply chain data analytics.
Technical and commercial capability
Apply knowledge of service design and supply chain data analytics concepts with technical and commercial capabilities to lead professional practice.
To learn more about how these learning outcomes can help you advance your career, get in touch with our Student Enrolment Advisors.
The UTS Online Graduate Certificate in Service Design and Data Analytics in Supply Chain is suitable for those who wish to:
- Be equipped with analytical skills and tools to enable accurate decision making for supply chain planning and service design
- Gain the credentials and skillset to advance into a service design or analyst role
- Be able to leverage data analytics as a tool for driving operational efficiencies and business advantage
- Learn how to build models and tools for network design and optimisations
- Learn how to collaborate with customers and suppliers to scale delivery and create efficiencies in service supply chains
- Attain specialist knowledge of service supply chains to position themself as a strong candidate for future roles
- Be part of an emerging workforce transforming service supply chains
- Gain entry into the Master of Supply Chain Management
See entry requirements under course information for more eligibility information.
What you will study
The UTS Online Graduate Certificate in Service Design and Data Analytics comprises four subjects (24 credit points) and can be completed in as little as eight months.
The course includes the following subjects:
- Service Supply Chain Design and Innovation
- Big Data, AI and cloud computing in Supply Chain Management
- Data Driven Decision Making
- Monitor, Measure and Evaluate Supply Chain Performance
UTS Online’s Graduate Certificate in Service Design and Data Analytics in Supply Chain is comprised of four subjects. On successful completion of this course, you will have the opportunity to progress on to the Master of Supply Chain Management.