Why study the Graduate Certificate in Acute Care Nursing with UTS Online?
Learn practical skills from experts in acute care nursing for real-world relevance
Ranked #1 in Australia for academic reputation in nursing and midwifery1
Balance study and career in 8 months with intakes every other month and focusing on one subject at a time
100% online with personalised support from enrolment through to graduation
1QS World University Rankings, 2022
- Specialty Clinical Practice
- Recognising and Responding to Acute Deterioration
- Evidence for Informing Practice
- Nursing-Sensitive Indicators in Acute Care
The Graduate Certificate in Digital Marketing includes the following four subjects:
- test test test
- Digital Customer Behavior
- Data-Driven Marketing
- Branding in the Digital World
UTS Online’s Graduate Certificate in Acute Care Nursing is made up of four subjects in total. At the successful completion of their studies, students will have the opportunity to enrol into the Master of Advanced Nursing.
Upcoming study periods
UTS Online courses have six intakes per year. The diagram below shows all upcoming
intakes, with the next intake highlighted in blue.
Completion of a UTS recognised nursing (FOE 0603) academic qualification or an equivalent (according to NOOSR or UK NARIC) as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree, or
- Graduate Certificate, or
- Graduate Diploma, or
- Master’s degree or equivalent
Applicants must also satisfy the following:
- Hold current registration as a Registered Nurse in Australia (AHPRA), and
- Be currently employed as a registered nurse in a hospital-based setting (or provide a letter of offer to commence employment as a registered nurse by commencement of study), and
- Have a minimum of one year full-time (1800+ hours) post-registration clinical experience (Nursing) demonstrated through a CV and Statement of Service*
Applicants are required to provide a Statement of Service on an official letterhead from their workplace’s human resource department (or equivalent) which verifies they have 1800 hours post-registration clinical experience.
Eligibility for admission does not guarantee offer of a place.
English language requirements
Local applicants with international qualifications must satisfy English language requirements with an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall score of 6.5 and a writing score of 6.0.
For applicants without an Academic IELTS score, refer to the UTS Register of English Language Requirements Proficiency for other methods of satisfying the English language requirements for the course(s).
For more information, schedule a 15-minute call with a Student Enrolment Advisor.
Unsure about your situation?
One of our Student Enrolment Advisors can assist you with more information, including alternative pathways.
To assist with all or some of your tuition fees, FEE-HELP is available for eligible students. This government-supported loan scheme is designed to help eligible full-fee paying students pay their tuition fees.
To check your eligibility, feel free to speak with an Enrolment Advisor today.