Above world standard for Excellence in Research in Australia for Public Health & Health Services¹
Top 100 University Globally2
#9 Best University Under 50 in the World3
5 stars for excellence across 7 categories3
¹ERA 4/5, 2018 ²QS Rankings, 2024 3THE Young University Rankings, 2023
What you will study
The Graduate Diploma in Public Health comprises all eight core study periods (48 credit points), and can be completed in as little as 16 months.
Studying these courses will provide you with applicable knowledge and skills to guide health policy recommendations across a variety of communities and contexts.
- Foundations in Public Health (3 CP)
- Indigenous Public Health (3 CP)
- Social Perspectives in Public Health (6 CP)
- Fundamentals of Epidemiology (6 CP)
- Fundamentals of Biostatistics (3 CP)
- Fundamentals of Qualitative Research (3 CP)
- Health Promotion (6 CP)
- Plus 18 credit points from electives
UTS Online’s Graduate Diploma in Public Health is made up of eight study periods, and can be completed in as little as 16 months. Upon successful completion of this course, students will have the opportunity to enrol into the Master of Public Health.
Upcoming study periods
UTS Online courses have six intakes per year. The diagram below shows all upcoming
intakes, with the next intake highlighted in blue.