Co-designed by industry professionals to ensure you learn the most in-demand and relevant skills
Customised and flexible study options so you can take your career wherever you want to go
A reimagined leading property course delivered in an engaging online learning environment
Learn from leaders and changemakers in the built environment
The UTS Online Graduate Certificate in Property Development is for property developers of the future. This course is suitable for a wide range of professionals, including:
- Project managers with an interest in property development
- Socially conscious individuals wanting to make a positive impact through future-focused, sustainable practices in housing affordability and liveability
- Future-focused professionals looking to take advantage of a booming industry
- Career driven individuals ready for a new challenge
- Busy professionals wanting to balance studying with work and family life commitments
UTS Online’s Graduate Certificate in Property Development comprises four subjects and can be completed in as little as eight months.
The course includes the following four subjects:
- Property Development and Planning
- Development Feasibility and Modelling
- Property Transactions
- Property Development Finance
The Graduate Certificate in Property Development is a foundation course and provides a pathway to studying the Master of Property Development.
Upcoming study periods
UTS Online courses have six intakes per year.
The diagram below shows all upcoming intakes, with the next intake highlighted in blue.
Applicants must demonstrate one of the following:
- Completed a UTS recognised bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification
- Submit evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrate the potential to pursue graduate studies
Applicants who do not satisfy the above requirements may be considered on the following basis:
- The ability to demonstrate equivalency through relevant work experience.
Applicants who do satisfy the above requirements need to provide:
- A CV (maximum 3 pages) outlining work experience
- An employer’s letter confirming the dates of employment and the position held
- A personal statement (300 words max.) explaining why you want to study the Graduate Certificate in Property Development
The English proficiency requirement for local applicants with international qualifications is: Academic IELTS: 6.5 overall with a writing score of 6.0; or TOEFL: paper based: 550-583 overall with TWE of 4.5, Internet based: 79-93 overall with a writing score of 21; or AE5: Pass; or PTE: 58-64; or CAE: 176-184.
To assist with all or some of your tuition fees, FEE-HELP is available for eligible students. This government-supported loan scheme is designed to help eligible full-fee paying students pay their tuition fees.
To check your eligibility, feel free to speak with an Enrolment Advisor today.