What makes our Master of Business Administration different
Australia’s top 10 university for Business and Management1
Top-ranked for excellence in Research in Business2
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business Accredited Business School
Top 100 University Globally3
1QS World University Rankings by Subject, 2021 22020 ERA 5/5 3QS Rankings, 2024
The UTS Online MBA offers a flexible course structure, enabling you to enhance your business leadership skills with deep specialist knowledge in your chosen discipline.
The projected growth for business managers in the five years to 2026, according to Seek (2021).
The average salary for business managers with a postgraduate qualification, according to Burning Glass Technologies (2021). This is $31k higher compared to those without a postgraduate qualification.
Are you ready to change business for good?
With the UTS Online MBA, you will be prepared to lead with impact into tomorrow.
- Tailor your studies with a diverse range of specialisations and electives
- Learn in a collaborative online environment
- Connect with a diverse network of industry leaders and like-minded peers
- Learn from UTS’s Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business-accredited Business School
- Take a global perspective on business solutions
- Understand how emerging technologies are transforming and shaping the future of business
- Make an immediate impact on your workplace and career
The Graduate Certificate in Digital Marketing includes the following four subjects:
- test test test
- Digital Customer Behavior
- Data-Driven Marketing
- Branding in the Digital World
Innovative business solutions
Advance your critical thinking and analytical skills to develop innovative solutions that address strategic business issues in complex settings.
Communicate ideas, decisions and strategies clearly and apply interpersonal skills that are sensitive to Indigenous peoples and other diverse people, cultures and contexts.
Learn how to evaluate and apply principles of ethics, sustainability, social responsibility, and Indigenous perspectives to your business decisions.
Gain advanced leadership skills and knowledge that you can integrate into your everyday practice, including researching and analysing complex information and concepts to support business decisions in local and international contexts.
Who is this course for?
The UTS Online MBA is for business leaders of tomorrow.
Students of this course may have backgrounds in varying industries, such as communications, marketing, IT, engineering, information science and healthcare. The MBA course is for professionals who are:
- Future-focused leaders up for a new challenge
- With a passion for ethical, sustainable and socially responsible practice
- Entrepreneurs and independent business owners
- Technical experts and change makers
See entry requirements under course information for more eligibility information.
Flexible course options
The UTS Online MBA comprises 12 study periods (72 credit points (CP) in total). Work towards a master’s degree in as little as two years, or complete the required subjects to graduate with a graduate diploma or graduate certificate.
GRADUATE CERTIFICATE |
4 SUBJECTS | 8 MONTHS
or, continue studying
MASTER'S DEGREE |
+4 SUBJECTS | 24 MONTHS
earn your degree