Why study the Graduate Certificate in Nursing Education with UTS Online
Ranked #1 in Australia for academic reputation in nursing and midwifery1
Top ranked for Excellence in Research in Australia for Nursing & Midwifery3
5 star rated for excellence across 7 categories3
Australia’s #1 performing university under 502
1QS World University Rankings, 2022
2QS Top 50 Under 50, 2020
3QS Stars Rating, 2018-2021
What you will study
UTS Online's Graduate Certificate in Nursing Education comprises four subjects and can be completed in as little as eight months.
- Creating a Culture of Teaching and Learning in Healthcare
- Designing Innovative Learning
- Specialty Clinical Practice
- Learning and its Trajectories
- Strategic Learning in Workplaces
The Graduate Certificate in Digital Marketing includes the following four subjects:
- test test test
- Digital Customer Behavior
- Data-Driven Marketing
- Branding in the Digital World
On successful completion of the Graduate Certificate in Nursing Education, students have the opportunity to progress to the Master of Advanced Nursing or the Master of Education (Learning and Leadership).
Upcoming study periods
UTS Online courses have six intakes per year. The diagram below shows all upcoming
intakes, with the next intake highlighted in blue.
- Applicants must have completed a UTS-recognised bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
- Applicants must also satisfy the following:
- Current registration as a health care professional in Australia (AHPRA).
- Current employment in a health and social care environment as demonstrated through a CV.
- A minimum of one year of full-time (1800+ hours) post-registration clinical experience demonstrated through a Statement of Service.
English language requirements
All applicants are required to meet the University's English language requirements: Academic IELTS: 6.5 overall with a writing score of 6.0; or TOEFL: paper based: 550-583 overall with TWE of 4.5, Internet based: 79-93 overall with a writing score of 21; or AE5: Pass; or PTE: 58-64; or CAE: 176-184.
To assist with all or some of your tuition fees, FEE-HELP is available for eligible students. This government-supported loan scheme is designed to help eligible full-fee paying students pay their tuition fees.
To check your eligibility, feel free to speak with an Enrolment Advisor today.