Why study the Graduate Certificate in Business Administration with UTS Online
Australia’s top 10 university for Business and Management1
Top-ranked for excellence in Research in Business2
AACSB Accredited Business School
Australia’s #1 performing university under 503
1QS World University Rankings by Subject, 2021
22020 ERA 5/5
3QS Top 50 Under 50, 2020
Are you ready to change business for good?
With the UTS Online Graduate Certificate in Business Administration, you will be prepared to lead with impact into tomorrow.
- Learn in a collaborative online environment
- Connect with a diverse network of industry leaders and like-minded peers
- Learn from UTS’s AACSB-accredited Business School
- Take a global perspective on business solutions
- Understand how emerging technologies are transforming and shaping the future of business
- Make an immediate impact on your workplace and career
The Graduate Certificate in Digital Marketing includes the following four subjects:
- test test test
- Digital Customer Behavior
- Data-Driven Marketing
- Branding in the Digital World
Critical thinking and analytical skills
Advance your critical thinking and analytical skills to develop innovative business solutions applicable to your current organisation.
Communication and interpersonal skills
Have the ability to communicate ideas, decisions and strategies clearly to a variety of stakeholders and apply interpersonal skills that are sensitive to Indigenous peoples and other diverse people, cultures and contexts.
Learn how to evaluate and apply principles of ethics, sustainability, social responsibility, and Indigenous perspectives to your business decisions.
Gain advanced leadership skills and knowledge that you can integrate into your everyday practice, including researching and analysing complex information and concepts to support business decisions in local and international contexts.
Who is this course for?
The Graduate Certificate in Business Administration is for business leaders of tomorrow.
Students of this course may have backgrounds in varying industries, such as communications, marketing, IT, engineering, information science and healthcare. The Graduate Certificate is for professionals who are:
- Future-focused leaders up for a new challenge
- With a passion for ethical, sustainable and socially responsible practice
- Entrepreneurs and independent business owners
- Technical experts and change makers
What you will study
UTS Online’s Graduate Certificate in Business Administration comprises four subjects and can be completed in as little as eight months, studying part-time.
The course includes the following four subjects:
- Leadership and People
- Marketing in the Age of Technology
- Accounting for Decision Makers
- Managerial Economics
The UTS Online Graduate Certificate in Business Administration is a foundation course and provides a pathway to studying the online Master of Business Administration.
Upcoming study periods
UTS Online courses have six intakes per year. The diagram below shows all upcoming
intakes, with the next intake highlighted in blue.
Applicants must demonstrate one of the following:
- A UTS-recognised bachelor degree or equivalent with more than 60% of all subjects completed at pass level, and two years' full-time (or equivalent) relevant* post-degree work experience
- Satisfactory performance in the Graduate Management Admision Test (GMAT) with an overall minimum score of 550 with verbal 25, quantitative 35 and AWA 4.0
- Satisfactory performance in the Graduate Record Examination (GRE General Test) with an overall minimum score of 307 with verbal 148 and quantitative 156
- All applicants without an academic qualification may be considered for the Graduate Certificate with a minimum of four years' full-time (or equivalent) relevant* post-secondary work experience and a general capacity to undertake tertiary education. Upon satisfactory completion of the Graduate Certificate, students can articulate into the Master's degree.
*Relevant work experience is defined from within the ANZSCO groups — 01 Managers, 02 Professionals, 03 Technicians and Trades Workers, 04 Community and Personal Service Workers, 05 Clerical and Administrative Workers, 06 Sales Workers AND demonstrated through a CV and a Statement of Service confirming the dates of employment, and the position held within the organisation.
English language requirements
The English proficiency requirement for local applicants with international qualifications is: Academic IELTS: 6.5 overall with a writing score of 6.0; or TOEFL: paper based: 550-583 overall with TWE of 4.5, Internet based: 79-93 overall with a writing score of 21; or AE5: Pass; or PTE: 58-64; or CAE: 176-184.
To assist with all or some of your tuition fees, FEE-HELP is available for eligible students. This government-supported loan scheme is designed to help eligible full-fee paying students pay their tuition fees.
To check your eligibility, feel free to speak with an Enrolment Advisor today.